Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas, Pepa Pig Beanie

When you are a crafter especially a crocheter Christmas preparations seem to start very early. It seems you can never have enough time to make all the handmade gifts you have planned. This year I am planing to make beanies for my nephews and nieces.  I have asked them all what their favourite cartoon character in  order to know what kind of novelty hat I will make them. One of them loves Pepa pig so I've made this beanie below.



It's pretty cute and funny at the same time because of the snout but I did have lots of fun making it. Wish I knew how to write a pattern then I could make it again or share it with others. 

The next challenge I have is a Fireman Sam helmet/ beanie. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment