Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello...

Hello... I'm so excited to be joining in For The Love of Crochet Along! My name is Sara. I'm a wife to David and a mom to three girls. I also host a blog called Tangled Happy. Tangled Happy is a crochet pattern collective where I feature free crochet patterns found on weblogs of other creative people and also share my original designs. There is also a category list to help in your search for just the right pattern. Here are a few of my favorite original designs.
I am always looking for well photographed crochet projects with clear instructions to share. If you have a free pattern you would like to submit email me and put submission in the subject line at tangledhappy@gmail.com. Hope you will stop by! Your sure to find something to get you inspired! 

1 comment:

  1. I have made a LOT of the flowered headbands. It's such a fun and easy pattern to follow. Everyone I have given them to has loved them. Thanks for such a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete