Friday, February 26, 2010

My Granny (flower centered) Blanket Update

Here's some of the squares for my afghan that I started oh let's see, ahem...over 2 years ago.  I am making progress now since I finally decided how to attach them.  I have 72 squares about 10 inches each.  I'm doing a single crochet around each one with a 3 chain scallop in white.  These are the 26 that are finished with only 46 more to go!















If you want to see more pix of my squares and read about my crochet epiphany go here.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That will be a very beautiful afghan when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and I think the way you want to join them is a good idea! Can't wait to see it done! Keep up the work..it'll get there.

    ReplyDelete