Sunday, December 6, 2009

Swap Parcel for Bev



I got this email from Bev a while back and she asked me to post the photo of her swap package because she couldn't work out how to. I thought it was important to also add what the email said. Here it is in red.

"I have already received my swap package from Janet Goulet. I've attached a picture. Isn't it just the most special thing you have ever seen? I absolutely love it -- and am so excited she sent it early. You see, I have cancer and things are pretty dicey right now so she sent it early. Isn't that sweet of her?
Bev

P.S. I hope you don't mind that we traded early. It seemed like the right thing to do. Thanks!"

I agree Bev, it is a wonderful swap parcel! Thank you to Janet for making Bev's day and for being so thoughtful and sending it sooner. I hope Bev is alright and enjoying her pot holders and other goodies!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it was a perfect decision and what a glorious exchange package it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, thinking of you. Such a lovely swap treasure. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this for me. I just couldn't seem to get it to work. I'm doing really well and appreciate the warm thoughts. I hope Janet will post a picture of what I sent her.

    ReplyDelete