Monday, September 14, 2009

Emily's Purse





Hi, I recently made this purse for my niece, Emily who had just graduated college and was also celebrating her first wedding anniversary. I made 2 modified granny squares (my own designs) with eyelash and worsted weight yarns and lined it with cotton striped fabric that matched perfect. Measures about 12x12x3" with a long strap. I even found a magnetic closure for it! I've only been crocheting for a couple years and wish I had the time to do more projects. She really likes it!

2 comments:

  1. I adore this bag, so simple but so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bags! Please take a sec and sign my petition, which is linked on my blog, asking the Canadian government to include animal rights in the constitution. And ask others to sign too:)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete