Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hi everyone

I just found this site today and wanted to share some of what I have been working on. From what I have seen, everyone does such nice work.

Here is a round ripple that I started just after Christmas. I made it for my step-daughter. Hubby picked out her sheet/comforter set as a Christmas gift and she loved it. I am thinking about doing some throw pillow to match sometime in the future.


I have several projects I am currently working on and will post more about those a little later. I look forward to seeing everyone's work and I'm glad to be a part of the group


5 comments:

  1. oh.my.God !
    this is amazing (& beautiful !!)
    I would never be patient enough as for ripples to make one like this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe Sierra! Your work is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that looks so cute and comfy. You are one awesome stepmum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! It looks so pretty on the bed. =]

    ReplyDelete