Friday, June 12, 2009

The Hexagon Granny Cardigan Finished

Another little cardigan finished. Just thought I´d share a photo of the finished product. Please visit my last post if you want to find the pattern for it. I did alter the pattern a bit and put a few rows down the back to make it wider without making the sleeves wider. This was a bit of a bother and disformed it a little until I crocheted the edging. I put 4 rows of edging and no collar to make up for the adjusted back. Anyhow it all worked out in the end and I am pleased. Also a very quick project just 4 or 5 hours worth of work!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so sweet! we have a new baby just around the corner, planning some little bootees....

    I found you via Leah at YarnEnds
    hope you don't mind if I shamelessly promote my latest blog post which is shamelessly promoting a new crafty charity project - please read it and if you feel able help advertise (or contribute in any other way) that would be FAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweater. I wonder how it would make up in a cotton yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá
    Obrigada pela visita e volte sempre!
    Lindo este casaquinho...
    bjs

    ReplyDelete